User Representations and warranties
By using the Servives, Zentors and Zennies represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(4) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(5) you will not access the Services through automated and non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise.
(6) you will not use the Services for any illegal and unauthorized purpose;
(7) your use of the Services will not violate any applicable law or regulation. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services,(or any portion thereof). The company reserves the right to choose which markets and jurisdictions to conduct its business and may restrict or refuse, at its sole discretion, the provision of our services in certain countries or regions.
(8) Zentors and Zennies agree to use the Services with basic rules of civility:
No violation of laws or regulations or violation of intellectual property or personal rights of others.
No violence, threats of violence, or threats of harm.
No harassment or attack of a person or a community based on attributes such as race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disabilities.
No sexualization of minors, nonconsensual sex trafficking, or forced labor. No viruses, malware, phishing, or spam.