Disclosure of Data
We may be required to disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and also subject to our legal obligations:
- 1.as required by law;
- 2.To protect and defend the rights or property of Zenme
- 3.To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- 4.To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- 5.To protect against legal liability
- 6.To any person where necessary or desirable in connection with our provision of services; and
- 7.on a confidential basis to our external service providers and advisors.
To be clear, you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to any of our business partners, suppliers, subcontractors or the like, advertisers and other advertising networks, analytics and search engine providers and other third parties provided the disclosure of your personal information is for the purpose or ancillary to the services that we or these third parties offer you and for the purposes the information was originally collected.
You understand that we are authorized to disclose your personal information to third parties if we buy or sell any business or assets, including our business, if we are under a duty to disclose your information, or if the disclosure of your personal information is necessary for us to conduct an investigation into any unlawful activity that we know or suspect has or may be engaged in.
You consent to the disclosure of all information necessary for our company to comply with any relevant reporting obligations (if any).
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient of your personal information does not willingly or knowingly breach laws in relation to your personal information.